Beautiful protection and a makeover for the old carafe gefäälig? We show you our beautiful knit-coat!
What helps against stains on the glass and beautifies our carafe immediately? Right, this decorative knit-coats, which you can easily copy yourself with our instructions. Have lots of fun with it!
That's what you need:
- 1 skein of wool in yellow / curry
- Knitted ring with needle (eg available from Prym in different diameters)
- 2 buttons
- Contrast colored yarn for the buttons
- sewing needle
That's how it works:
1. Fix the wool thread on the outer pin. Thread loops around the individual pins. Repeat this process in a second round so that each pin is wrapped twice.
2. Using the needle, lift the lower loop over the top and release it from the pin. Repeat this procedure for all pens until there is only one stitch left on each peg.
3. Loop the wool thread around the pins again so that each pin contains two stitches again.
4. Knit one row at a time alternating and wind one row until the desired length is reached.
5. To bind off the cuff, only one loop at a time may be wrapped around the pin. This is removed and placed around the next pen. Now there are two loops around the pin, so that the lower again over the top
Loop can be lifted and released. The remaining loop is removed and placed around the next pin. This process repeats until the knit dress is detached from all pins.
6. Knot the last stitch with the protruding thread.
7. Turn over the edge once and sew with a button. Sew on the second button underneath.
Click here to download the manual .