Warms your shoulders and looks great too: shoulder warmer to knit by yourself!
In winter a well-known problem: Do not freeze - and still look good. Against cold we like to protect ourselves with scarves, scarves and thick sweaters, which warm, but not always improve our outfit. It is different with this self-knitted shoulder warmer. Similar to a poncho, it looks casual and keeps you warm and cozy. The warm, mustard-colored tone flatters the complexion and ensures a good mood ... What a dream part! We then sit down for a knitting game. If you want to do it for us, find the instructions below.
That's what you need:
- Lana Grossa Yak Merino (300 g in curry mélange)
- Knitting needle nr. 12, crochet hook 8.0 mm
That's how it works:
- Knit stitch: Kraus on the right with needle no. 12 loosely knit gives 7.5 m in width and 13 R in height 10x10 cm.
- Basic pattern: Kraus right: In back and forth work all sts on the right side.
- 3 pigtail: Work over 12 sts in stockinette st (M in back to back on right and back in back of st). The odd R form the Hin-R, the even R the Rück.R ..
Click here to download the manual.