The summer can come
Light and airy, this summery top comes along. For knit beginners just the thing, because the instructions are not too demanding.
Sizes: XS / S / M / L / XL
The data for the individual sizes are from the smallest to the largest size in succession, each separated by slashes. If there is only one specification, this applies to all sizes.
- Schachenmayr Catania
- each 100 g may green Fb00389 and fango Fb 00387
- 50 g capri Fb00384 and regatta Fb 00261 each
- 1 Milward crochet hook 3 mm, wool embroidery needle without lace
According to crochet work.Mesh number divisible by 2 + 1 + 1 turn air mesh. Always repeat the 1st and 2nd rows, paying attention to the strip sequence for the back and front.
Strip sequence back part:
* 4 rows fango, 1 row may green, 4 rows regatta, crochet from * 2x, then crochet 1x 4 rows fango, 1 row may-green, 3 rows fango; from now on ** 2 rows may green, 1 row fango, 2 rows may green, 1 row regatta, crochet from ** 5x / 5x / 5x / 6x / 6x, now even 1 x 2 rows may green, 1 row regatta, 3 rows may green.
Strip sequence front part:
* 4 rows fango, 1 row may green, 4 rows regatta, crochet from * 2x, then 1x 4 rows fango, 1 row may green, 4 row catch. From now on continue the front in may green.
22.5 stitches and 11 rows = 10 x 10 cm, crocheted in a lace pattern.
Knitting instructions for sporty top
Crochet in Capri 91/101/111/121/131 and knit 3 rows = 2 cm sts for the waistband. Now crochet in the hole pattern and according to the strip sequence back piece 39/39/39/45/45 rows = 35/35/35/40/40 cm. Then for the armhole both sides in each row 1x 3 stitches, 3x 2 stitches and 3x 1 stitch left unakbed = 67/77/87/97/107 stitches. For the neckline after 55/55/55/61/61 rows = 51/51/51/56/56 cm from the waistband leave the middle 17/17/17/27/27 stitches uncoated and finish both sides separately. For the rounding of the neckline in each row2x 4 stitches, 2 x 3 stitches and 2 x 2 stitches should be uncoated = each 7/12/17/17/22 Schultermaschen.Nach 8 rows = 7 cm finish the shoulder. Work the other side against equal. Finish the back after 66/66/66/72/72 rows = 58/58/58/63/63 cm from waistband.
As the back work, while the strip order note front part, but for the deeper neckline after 45/45/45/50/50 rows = 42/42/42/47/47 cm from the middle of the bunch 11/11/11/21 / Leave 21 stitches unblanked and finish both sides separately. For the rounding of the neckline in each row 2x 4 stitches, 1x 3 stitches, 1x 2 stitches and 7x 1 stitch and in the next row again 1x 1 stitch untrasped = 7/12/17/17/22 each shoulder stitch. After 18 rows = 16 cm finish the shoulder. Work the other side against. Finish the back after 66/66/66/72/72 rows = 58/58/58/63/63 cm from waistband.
Close the shoulder and side seams. In Capri, crochet the edges of the neckline and the armholes with 5 rows of stitches each.
The complete knitting instructions for the sporty top can be downloaded here.