- green fabric with dots (haberdashery)
- blue fabric (haberdashery)
- Sticktwist in green
- Vlieseline (haberdashery)
- fabric scissors
- Sewing machine and yarn
- embroidery needle
1. Made of green and blue fabric approx.
Cut 32 x 100 cm piece.
2. Quilting and turning over three pages on the right side. Hit the edges of the last page inward and stomp.
3. Approx. Fold 14 cm on a short side and sew tight with green Stitching Wist. Use a simple lockstitch for this.
4. Cut small rectangles in blue and iron on fleece-line. Cut out with the zigzag scissors and also sew with a green twist.