- Wrapping paper (eg
- of rice; Dekoladen)
- Motivschere (craft shop)
- Hot glue gun and hot glue
- Lace (haberdashery)
- Clothespin (craft shop)
1. Cut the wrapping paper to a square (here: approx. 15 cm).
2. Cut along two edges with the motivic scissors.
3. Roll the square to the bag and stick together.
4. Attach the tip to the bag with hot glue.
5. Fill the bag with sweets and hang it on the shoe with a clothespin.
Tip: If the wrapping paper is too thin, first stick it onto solid paper (eg construction paper).