- 2 Dekofrösche (Decolades)
- white acrylic gloss varnish (eg
- from Hobby Line; Craft store)
- white organza ribbon (craft shop / department store)
- Stone (eg self-collected)
- All-purpose glue (eg from UHU)
- Hot glue gun and hot glue
- Fixogum adhesive (removable again)
1. Paint frogs and stone with white gloss paint. Let dry.
2. Tie loop around the stone and fix with a little glue.
3. Fix frogs on the stone with hot glue.
4. Fold the bill vertically to the accordion, fold in the middle once. Stick the edges of the note together in the middle with Fixogum. Also stick with Fixogum on the stone.