- 3.50 m linen fabric in yellow 140 cm wide (department store, meter about 8 euros)
- 3.50 m linen fabric in turquoise 140 cm wide (department store, meter approx.
- 8 euro)
- 2 steel cable systems (eg from IKEA, piece approx. 8 Euro)
- 20 curtain clips for clipping (eg from IKEA, pack approx.
- tape measure
- fabric scissors
- Sewing machine and matching yarn
1. Divide the panels lengthways in the middle so that 2 curtain shawls of 70 cm width are created. Skirting and ironing.
2. Clamp the fabrics to the steel cables.