- This is what you need for the bag for clothespins
- And that's how easy it is
- Done is the staple bag!
Our home is blooming
With pretty flower prints our home is blooming. Why not beautify everyday items like a staple bag with floral prints?
This is what you need for the bag for clothespins
- 0.4 m cotton fabric with floral pattern (double layered)
- 40 cm band in pink
- French chalk
- fabric scissors
- Sewing machine and matching yarn
And that's how easy it is
1. Cut both pieces of fabric (40 cm x 30 cm) and staple right sides together.
2. Place the clothes hanger with the upper edge of the wood on the upper edge of the fabric.
3. Draw along the top with chalk.
4. The outer edges of the stirrup give the width of the staple bag. Draw this with ruler on the right and left.
5. Cut out the marked shape with a seam allowance of 2 cm.
6. Cut a slit of 20 cm length horizontally into a fabric layer in the middle.
Done is the staple bag!
7. Sew off the parts all around, finish over the edges. Turn fabric through the slot.
8. Halve the bias binding and stitch onto the open slot edges.
9. Cover the sides of the bias binding with a zigzag stitch.