- Per pillow 42 x 42 cm cotton fabric in shades of blue (department store, about 10 euros / m)
- Sewing machine and matching sewing thread
- Foam cushion inlays à 40 x 40 cm
- Self-adhesive Velcro (haberdashery)
- Satin ribbon in green (department store)
- needle and thread
For each pillow, place two pieces of fabric 42 x 42 cm each (including seam allowance), overlap right to right, fasten and, with the exception of an approx. 15 cm long turn opening, stitch together.
2. Insert foam inlay, close open seam piece by hand.
3. Cushions, which are to be hung on the wall, provided on one side with a self-adhesive Velcro strip approx. 35 cm long.
4. Glue the counterpart of the Velcro tape to the desired location on the wall.
5. Decorate cushions with satin ribbon bows, sew on them with a few stitches by hand.