- Magnets in white (department store)
- Acrylic color in pink and light blue (eg
- from Hobby Line; Craft store)
- Napkins (eg from her)
- Napkin glue (eg from Hobby Line; craft shop)
- Soft brush
1. Paint magnets with acrylic paint. Let dry.
2. Cut out the napkin motif (heart and flower), peel off the top layer of the napkin and place it on the magnet.
3. Carefully spread napkin glue over the napkin motif from the inside to the outside with a soft brush and allow to dry.
4. For better fixation coat the motif a second time with napkin glue.