- Per napkin a slice of birch bark (craft shop, 10 pieces about 3 euros)
- Cutter and cutting mat (craft shop)
- Cloth napkins in green (department store)
- Leather strap (department store, haberdashery section)
- blue wire
1. Cut the birch bark to the size of 22 x 8 cm with the cutter, always working on a cutting mat.
2. Carefully break birch bark on the short side every 2 cm to allow it to bend.
3. Roll up the napkin and lay the birch bark, fix it with a piece of leather strap and possibly a wire.