ingredients for 4 persons
- 500g of whole wheat spaghetti,
- 2 organic broccoli,
- 2 tbsp olive oil,
- 6 garlic flowers,
- 2 drops of lemon juice,
- 2 teaspoons of hemp seeds,
- 2 tsp chili,
- Salt and pepper,
- 2 bunch of basil,
- possibly Parmesan
Preparing paste with broccoli and lemon
1. Cut the broccoli into small pieces
2. Pour the whole wheat spaghetti into boiling, salted water and cook for 8-10 minutes.
3. While cooking the spaghetti, heat the olive oil in a pan and add the finely chopped garlic flowers and broccoli. Cook over medium heat only (about 5 minutes), so that the broccoli retains its healthy ingredients.
4. Add the finished, spaghetti to the pan and stir.
5. Season with salt, pepper and chili. Add the splash of lemon juice.
6. Distribute on two plates. Sprinkle with hemp seeds, basil leaves and parmesan as desired.
This and other great recipes can be found at www.loveandlemons.com