- Denim or old jeans
- Floral fabric (haberdashery)
- Zipper (haberdashery)
- Sticktwist in white (haberdashery)
- Cord in white
- fabric scissors
- Yarn and sewing machine
Made of jeans: an outer part 16 cm x 26 cm incl.
1 cm seam allowance,
an inner part 16 cm x 29 cm incl. 1 cm seam allowance
Blümchenstoff: a lining 16 cm x 26 cm incl. 1 cm seam allowance,
for the roll 3 cm x 12 cm incl. 0.5 cm seam allowance
2. Overcast all edges.
3. Sew the zipper into the inner part. Decorate the ends of the zipper with satin stitches.
4. For the ring reel, halve the strip of fabric lengthwise (right to right). Stitch the open long side and turn the roll to the right. Sew one side onto the inner part and fill the roll with cotton wool. Sew up the second side and fasten with a push button on the inner part.
5. Knock back the upper edge of the inner part about 10 cm. Place the inner part on the lining left to right. Put the back part on the right side on the right side. Stitch the sides and bottom edge. Turn.
6. At the upper edge, apply seam allowance inward, place the drawstring in place, and stitch the entire edge.
7. Knot the cord ends.
8. Using the open zipper, sew the inner part together with the lining by hand.