Diet Special: Recipes from the 12-second diet
Ingredients (for one portion)
- 50 g dried white beans (or 80 g canned)
- 1 shallot
- 1 tsp capers
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small tin of tuna in its own juice (around 50 g)
- some parsley
- Soak the beans in water for about twelve hours. Then gently simmer for 1.5 hours in the soaking water.
- Peel the shallot and chop finely with the capers. Mix a well seasoned sauce with vinegar, salt, pepper and olive oil and mix with onions and capers with the warm beans. To let go.
- Drain the tuna, divide it into small pieces and add it to the beans with chopped parsley.
- about 634 calories
- 19 grams of protein
- 50 grams of fat
- 28 grams of carbohydrates
Recipes of the 12-second diet: Click here to return to the overview >> The 12-second formula - basic principles of nutrition >> The 12-second trick - all information, tips and tricks at a glance >>