This bowl of dew makes good on every table. Just do it yourself with this tutorial!
You need it for the shell:
- natural-colored dew (1 cm ø, 5 m long, hardware store)
- blue yarn
- Hot glue gun and hot glue
- plastic tray
And this is how it's done:
1. To wrap the natural-colored dew blue yarn. Knot at the beginning and end of the dew.
2. Then at regular intervals, wrap the blue yarn tightly over a length of approx. 1.5 cm and knot it as well.
3. For the bottom of the bowl, wrap the rope into a screw of approx. 7 cm ø and fix with hot glue.
4. Turn the plastic bowl upside down.
5. Place the auger centered on the bottom of the plastic tray. Continue to wind the rope tightly and fix with hot glue. Take finished basket from the shell.
6. Merge the thaw end with the lighter.
Here you can download the entire manual.