- Jewelry box (craft shop)
- white acrylic paint (eg from Hobby Line; craft shop)
- small tesserae of glass in white, pink, gold or cream (eg
- by rico design; Craft store)
- Mirror stones (eg from rico design; craft shop)
- Hot glue gun and hot glue
- Grout (eg from rico-Design; craft shop)
- rubber spatula
1. Paint the box white, let it dry.
2. Stick mosaic stones and mirror blocks with hot glue on the lid of the casket.
3. Mix the grout according to the manufacturer's instructions and apply with the rubber spatula. Fill in joints.
4. Use a damp cloth to remove the remainder of the grout.
5. Drying time about 24 hours.
6. After complete drying, the stones can be polished.