- Florist wire (from the florist or craft shop)
- about 3 branched stems Spierea
- 5 branched stems Solidaster
- 1-3 branched stems of wax flowers
- Flower Binding Wire (Craft Shop)
1. Wind the florist wire to a circle of approx. 10 cm ø, do not connect the ends.
2. Cut spierea, solidaster and wax flowers into short sections.
3. Combine 4-5 sections at a time and wrap around the wire circle with binding wire. Continue until the ring is completely wrapped in flowers while working in a single scale.
4. Place the flower garland around the neck of the bottle and twirl the ends of the wire. Include a band for hanging.