- 4 stems bush roses in orange
- 2 stems Bush roses in pink
- 2-3 roses in red
- 4-5 stems lady's mantle (Alchemilla)
- 2-3 stems of grasses (eg
- Type fountain)
- Berries (eg Hypericum)
1. Free the stems of the flowers from excess green.
2. Assemble flowers to a mixed bouquet, making the stems spirally.
3. Shorten the bouquet to the vase length with the rose scissors.
4. Cut the ends of the stems diagonally for better water absorption.
5. Tightly bind the ostrich with binding paste to the binding site.
6. Put the bouquet in the water-filled vase.