Camomile and roses harmonize as a romantic flower wreath. Set it up on the glass plate - that looks delicate.
That's what you need for the wreath:
- about 15 stems of chamomile
- about 15 small rose petals
- 5-6 stalks of lily of the valley
- Myrtle wire (from the florist)
- Wire ring approx. 17 cm ø (from the florist)
- glass dish
- flat basket
And that's how easy it is:
1. Cut the flower stems. In each case, combine a few stems and fasten with myrtle wire alternately flake-like on the wire ring.
2. Place the flower garland on the plate and add some water. Put the plate in the basket.