Involve photo albums with beautiful romantic fabrics. So the album is an eye-catcher from outside and inside.
You need this for the photo album:
- Photo album with book screws (department store)
- Fabric (quantity depends on the size of the photo album)
- Sticktwist (eg from Anchor, haberdashery)
- Embroidery needle (haberdashery)
- Textile adhesive (eg from Uhu) or carpet tape
- Cloth scissors and small sharp scissors
And that's how easy it is:
1. Unscrew the photo album.
2. Cut fabric into album size (front and back) plus around 3 cm margin allowance.
3. Decorate the fabric with embroidery motifs (here: embroidered font in lockstitch).
4. Engage the front and back of the album in the fabric cover, cutting the corners and possibly cutting off any overlapping pieces. Attach folded edges with textile adhesive or double-sided carpet tape.
5. Carefully cut holes in the book screws with pointed scissors.
6. Screw together the photo album again.