- 1 paper bag (craft shop, eg
- by Rico design)
- 1 small glass jar (or washed small yoghurt cup)
- 1 bunch of pearl hyacinths
- 1 stalk of Ammi majus
- 1 small piece of blue felt or linen fabric
- 2 wooden buttons in heart shape (haberdashery department)
- 1 eyelet in light blue (craft shop)
- Light blue fine bast band
- Punch and riveting pliers
- Sewing machine and matching yarn
- sewing needle
1. Place small water-filled glass in the unfolded bag.
2. Insert pearl hyacinths and the stem Ammi majus.
3. Cut out a 2.5 x 4.5 cm rectangle for the felt sign and 2 x 4 cm for the linen fabric.
4. Sew linen fabric onto the felt and lightly fray the edges.
5. Sew on heart buttons in the middle.
6. Punch a hole in the top of the felt and attach it with the eyelet.
7. Hang the shield with fine bast tape on the bag.