You need that for the cushion cover:
- Herbal cotton "Aromatique" (45 x 110 cm), www.stoffe.de, 25, 95 € / m
- matching sewing thread (department store)
- Inner cushion
- tape measure
- Cloth scissors (department store)
- sewing machine
And that's how easy it is:
1. Cut strips of fabric measuring 45 x 110 cm.
2. Iron the two narrow sides 1 cm in each case two times inward and line the edges.
3. Overlay the fabric strip on the right side so that the fabric overlaps in the middle and creates a piece of 41 x 45 cm.
4. Fix open sides with pins and sew the edges together with a seam allowance of 2 cm.
5. Turn fabric over.
6. Insert filling pad through the opening.