- 1 roll of wrapping paper in pink and gold (department store;
- Stationery department)
- Double-sided adhesive tape (eg
- from Tesa)
- pepper berries
- Spray paint in gold
1. Cut each 2 x 30 x 16 cm wide strips of paper per tray.
2. Fold the strip to mark the center once at the narrow side and unfold it again.
3. From the long side, fold zigzag to the accordion. Unfold again and round off the corners with scissors.
4. Merge again and fold up at the marked center to the fan. Slide both accordions into each other.
5. Cut a narrow piece of paper and apply double-sided tape.
6. Squeeze the fan handle slightly and fix it with the paper strip.
1. Spray berries in different colors of gold. Let dry.
2. Place golden berry branches on the napkin.
Tip: Berries can also be decorated in a bowl with a simple paper fan. Additionally use roses for the decoration.