Blog tip "Maras Wonderland"
More and more people are cooking with dedication and go miles for the perfect bittersweet chocolate. How to call these food lovers? "Foodies"! One of our favorite cooking & baking professionals is Mara from the blog www. maraswunderland .de. We reveal why we like to click on their food blog !
On her blog "Maras Wonderland" Tamara (24) posts a homemade madness after the other. Wonderful combinations (peanut-caramel-pralinchen, mousse au chocolat with caramelized apples or pear-red wine cake) and down-to-earth (cherry cake with crumbles or raspberry-chocolate muffins), look equally attractive at Mara, the fruit shines, you feel like baking !
What Mara shows on her blog Tasty? For example, this sugar sweet recipe for cherry & nutella banana snails (see below). We are in the food heaven! As a small appetizer we show this amazing recipe here - for more delicacies visit Maras Wonderland ...
Recipe for Cherry & Nutella Banana Slugs from Maras Wonderland
Preparation time: 45min • Waiting time: at least 1h • Baking time: approx. 1 min
Ingredients (for approx. 20 - 25 snails)
For the yeast dough: 500 g of flour, 1 cube of fresh yeast (40 g), 220 ml of lukewarm milk, 80 g of sugar, 70 g of butter, 1 egg, a pinch of salt
For the fillings: 160g cherry jam, 2 tsp starch, 5 tbsp sour cherries from the glass, well drained, 2 tbsp. Nutella, 1 banana
Optional frosting: water + powdered sugar
1. You can read the preparation of the yeast dough here (point 1. - 4.). Leave the dough for 1 hour instead of 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile cut the well-drained cherries into quarters, mix with cherry jam and Sträke. In addition, Nutella and banana in a bowl, crush the banana with a fork and mix well with Nutella.
3. Lay the baking sheets with baking paper.
4. After the walking time, remove the dough from the bowl and knead again briefly. Cut the dough in half and roll out the first half as well as possible. Spread the cherry filling on it, leave about 3 cm at the edge. Roll up the dough lengthways and cut into 2 cm slices. Distribute the snails on the baking sheet with a distance of about 5 cm and let them rise again for about 20 minutes. Do the same with the second half of the dough and the Nutella banana filling.
5. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
6. Bake the cherry & nutella banana slices for 15-20 minutes. I brushed it with a whisked egg before.
7. Remove the screws from the oven. Optionally mix a frosting with water and icing sugar and spread the slices with it. I only provided the cherry slices with frosting.
We wish: bon appétit!
PS More tips and trends can be found on our FACEBOOK PAGE!