- 10 mixed ranunculus in pink
- 2 stalks of lilac in white
- 1 bunch Muscari (Perl hyacinths)
- 2 stalks of snowball
- white vase
1. Free the stems of the flowers from excess green.
2. Assemble flowers to a mixed bouquet, making the stems spirally.
3. Shorten the bouquet to the vase length with the rose scissors.
4. Cut the ends of the stems diagonally for better water absorption.
5. Put the bouquet loose in the water-filled vase.
Tip: if necessary Attach a band of lace to the edge of the vase with double-sided tape.