- Screen (eg
- from Car; about 89 euros)
- Acrylic paint in white
- Cotton fabric in pink with a floral pattern (fabric department, per meter about 12 euros)
- green cotton fabric
- Satin ribbon in green
- pinking shears
- Sewing machine and matching yarn
1. Spread the screen with slightly diluted white acrylic paint and allow to dry well.
2. Cut pink fabric into 2 pieces of 152 x 52 cm each with a zigzag scissors. Cut a 152 x 52 cm sheet from the green fabric.
3. Iron all four edges of the panels 1 cm inwards and stitch.
4. Cut 12 satin ribbons to the length of 40 cm.
5. Fix 2 tapes each with pins on the narrow side of the panels from the back and sew them tight.
6. Attach the fabric panels with loops to the screen.