- aravent made of corrugated cardboard
- Acrylic paint in lilac colors (eg
- from Marabu; Craft store)
- Acrylic paint in stone gray (eg from Marabu; craft shop)
- Brush and paint roller
- Old newspapers
1. Cover workspace with old newspapers.
2. Paint circular inner surfaces and wooden staff of the screen in lilac colors, allow to dry. Repeat if necessary.
3. Paint the remaining screen gray, using a paint roller to obtain a uniform surface. Let dry.
4. Insert the rod into the prefabricated holes of the screen to give stability to the screen.