- Moss plates (from the florist)
- Straw wreath 20 cm diameter (craft shop)
- Myrtle wire in green (from the florist)
- Quail eggs (craft shop or florist)
- Hot glue gun and hot glue
- Pipette bottle (department store)
- Flowers z. B.
- Pearl hyacinths or tazettes
- Gift ribbon (deco shop)
1. Place moss piece by piece on the straw wreath and tie with wire.
2. Fix the quail eggs with hot glue on the garland.
3. Put springs in the moss.
4. Using a pipette bottle, fill the quail eggs with water and insert the flowers.
5. Hang the wreath with a ribbon on the door.