- 3 small wooden clothespins (craft shop)
- Acrylic paint in light green (eg
- from Hobby Line; Craft store)
- 3 Fish Fondue Baskets (Housewares / Department Store)
- 3 mini orchids (from the florist, about 8.- € / per plant)
- Hot glue gun and hot glue
1. Paint the clips with the paint and allow to dry.
2. Fasten clips with hot glue to the tile wall.
3. Bend the wire basket 90 ° up to the handle and fix it to the clamps.
4. Pot plants and carefully clean roots from soil.
5. Place plants in the baskets and carefully pull roots through the cup holes. Sprinkle roots sufficiently depending on humidity.