- For the napkin deco:
- Felt in brown (craft shop)
- fine satin or gift ribbon
- Textile glue (haberdashery)
- Sewing machine and yarn
- embroidery needle
- For the tablecloth:
- 1 small sheet of solid cardboard
- Vliesofix (haberdashery)
- Check Fabric in Blue (Haberdashery)
1. Made of brown felt per 2 hearts of approx.
Cut 11 x 11 cm.
2. Embroider the name on a heart with satin or gift ribbon in basting stitch.
3. Place the hearts right side together and stitch together, leaving an opening of approx. 2 cm
4. Turn the heart and fill with cotton wool. Sew remaining seam together.
5. Stick on the red rickrack and surround the heart.
1. Draw a heart on the cardboard of about 10 x 10 cm and cut out.
2. Approx. Transfer 10-12 hearts to the Vliesofix and cut out.
3. Iron the fleece softs on the fabric and cut out 1/2 cm larger.
4. Tear off protruding fabric.
5. Peel off the protective film from the Vliesofix and iron the hearts on the edge of the tablecloth.