- Felt in brown, green, yellow, and red (craft shop)
- checkered fabric (haberdashery)
- Filling wadding (haberdashery)
- white rickrack (haberdashery)
- Textile adhesive (eg
- from Gütermann)
- Sewing machine and yarn
- sewing needle
1. On the felt and plaid fabric, draw out and cut out one heart each. Sew together right to right, leaving an opening of approx. 8 cm.
2. Turn the cushion cover to the right and fill with cotton wool. Sew remaining seam by hand.
3. Cut out of felt flowers and a lettering and stick with textile glue on the pillow.
4. Stick on the white rickrack and surround the cushion with it.