- Paper plate in blue and white
- Photo carton in red
- All-purpose glue (eg
- from UHU)
- white acrylic paint (eg from Hobby Line; craft shop)
- Letter stamp (craft shop)
- Satin Ribbon in Red (Craft Shop)
- finished wooden decoration from branches (eg depot)
1. Cut a red circle from cardboard.
2. Stick the circle in the middle of the paper plate.
3. Apply the acrylic paint to the letters and stamp the text on the cardboard, let it dry.
4. Put the invitation in the wooden decoration and decorate with a satin bow.