Do you have such beautiful flower paper? With the decoupage technique you beautify it with a bedside table.
You need this for dessert:
- Bedside table (flea market)
- possibly sandpaper and paint
- Wrapping paper with flower tendril (eg by Schacht & Westrich)
- Decopatch adhesive (eg from Brause, craft shop)
- soft brush
And that's how easy it is:
1. Bedside possibly grind and mending.
2. Cut out the flower tendril.
3. Soak paper briefly in water. Coat the bedside table with Decopatch glue.
4. Lay paper and brush again with Decopatch glue. Let dry.