- Moringa powder in soups and salads
- Zucchini salad and broccoli pesto
- Tagliatelle with green vegetables and salsa verde
- green gazpacho
- zucchini pancakes
- Herb tortilla with colorful tomato salad
- Green risotto with asparagus and rocket
- Mairübchen carpaccio with sugar-coated lettuce and parsley oil
- Green tart with spring vegetables
- Lettuce soup with radish green and veal dumplings
Moringa powder in soups and salads
Moringa is the new discovery! How to easily integrate the miracle tree into your diet is shown in our Moringa recipes.
Moringa is versatile, delicious and above all one: extremely healthy! The miracle tree is rich in nutrients, vitamins and minerals - on a purely natural basis. Only very few achieve the goals of a balanced and healthy diet.
For ease of use, the Moringa powder is processed into capsules. It's even easier to take Moringa with our green vegetable kitchen. Peas, spinach, zucchini - our Moringa recipes combine everything the garden has to offer. Tasty and healthy - enriched with many important vitamins and Fitmachern.
Refine your vegetable kitchen with Moringa leaf powder. Expect half an egg of Moringa powder per person and taste the Moringa recipes . You'll be surprised how easy it is to integrate Moringa into your diet.
Caution: Moringa powder comes in many different quality levels. Trust buying always on your senses!
Zucchini salad and broccoli pesto
Ingredients (6 people)
1 green and yellow zucchini (200 g each), 1 large bunch of rocket (about 60 g), 500 g of broccoli, 2 cloves of garlic, 50 g of almonds without skin, 50 g of Parmesan cheese, salt, 100 ml of olive oil, pepper
1. Clean and wash the zucchini and cut into wafer-thin slices lengthwise using a slicer or a peeler. Clean, wash and roughly cut the roughness. Mix zucchini and rocket in a bowl.
2. Clean broccoli, wash and divide into small florets. Peel garlic and chop finely. Chop almonds. Grate the parmesan finely.
3. Cook the broccoli in a little salted water for about 2 minutes. Drain the broccoli and place in a high mixing bowl. Add garlic, almonds and Parmesan. Puree everything shortly. Stir in the oil. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Pour broccoli pesto over the zucchini salad and mix everything. Season the salad with salt and pepper.
Tagliatelle with green vegetables and salsa verde
Ingredients (4 servings)
1 packet of deep-frozen broad beans, salt, 250 g mangetout peas, 1 onion, 400 g tagliatelle, 1 bunch of parsley, 15 g capers, 2 anchovy fillets (à 3 g each), 7-8 tablespoons olive oil, coarsely ground black pepper, 1 Teaspoon vegetable broth, 10 stems basil, 50 g pecorinocous
1. Add thick beans to boiling salted water and cook for 8-10 minutes. Pour into a colander, quench and drain. Gently squeeze thick beans out of the skin. Clean the mangetout, wash and cut in half lengthwise or in thirds. Peel onion and chop finely.
2. Prepare noodles in boiling salted water according to the package instructions. Remove 250 ml of noodle water and set aside. Then drain, quench and drain.
3. Meanwhile, wash for the salsa parsley, shake dry and chop roughly. Put the parsley, capers, anchovies and 4 tablespoons of olive oil in a high mixing bowl and finely puree.
4. Heat 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil in the pasta pot, fry the onions in a glassy sauce, add the mangetouts and sauté briefly. Season strongly with salt and pepper. Add the pasta water, add the broth, bring to the boil and simmer for about 2 minutes.
5. Meanwhile wash basil, shake dry and pluck the leaves from the stems. Grate cheese finely. Put the pasta and beans in the pan, heat, add half of the basil and add the salsa. Season again with salt and pepper. Pasta with remaining basil and cheese sprinkled on plates.
Ingredients (4 people)
3 green peppers, 100 g white bread, 1 cucumber, 1 lime, 1 clove garlic, 1 green pepper, 1 onion, 4 tablespoons olive oil, salt, pepper
1. Cut the peppers in half, clean, wash and place with the skin side up on a baking tray. Grill under the preheated barbecue for about 5 minutes until the skin throws bubbles. Remove the peppers and cover with a damp cloth. Bark bread and dice.
2. Wash cucumber, halve lengthwise, corer and roll roughly. Wash the lime hot, rub dry, peel off the skin with a zester in thin strips. Halve the fruit and squeeze the juice. Peel garlic.
3. Wash, clean and de-pepper hot peppers. Peel onion and dice. Pull off the paprika skin and dice the pepper.
4. Purée the paprika and cucumber, garnish, garlic, olive oil, hot pepper, lime juice, bread and 100 ml of water in a blender. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Chill soup in front of the serving. Cut the remaining cucumber and pepper into fine cubes. Arrange soup and garnish with lime zest, cucumber and paprika. Serve with toasted baguette slices.
Ingredients (10 pieces)
60 ml of milk, 60 g of whipped cream, 2 eggs, 120 g of flour, 1 teaspoon salt, pepper, 3-4 tbsp sunflower seeds, 600 g zucchini, 30-40 g coconut fat, 4 stalks of parsley
1. Whisk milk, cream and eggs. Mix the flour in a bowl with salt and pepper. Gradually add egg milk while stirring. Approximately Let it soak for 10 minutes.
2. Roast sunflower seeds in a frying pan without fat. Remove and allow to cool. Wash the zucchini, clean and finely grate. Stir under the dough with 2 tbsp sunflower seeds.
3. Heat coconut fat in portions in a pan. Bake approx. 10 buffers in portions, for each 1 heaped tablespoons zucchini mass per pancake in the pan (a total of 3-4 buffers per pan) and fry each side for 3-4 minutes. Drain on kitchen paper and keep warm.
4. Wash parsley, shake dry. Peel leaves and chop finely. Serve buffers with remaining sunflower seeds and parsley. Herbal quark tastes good.
Herb tortilla with colorful tomato salad
Ingredients (4 people)
1/4 bunch of parsley, 1/4 pot of oregano, 800 g of potatoes, 200 g of frozen peas, 6 eggs, 125 g of whipped cream, salt, pepper, 2 teaspoons of oil, 250 g each of yellow and red cherry tomatoes, 1 red onion, 3 tbsp olive oil
1. Wash herbs, shake dry, pluck leaves from stalks and chop finely. Peel potatoes, wash and cut into thin slices. Blanch peas in boiling water for about 2 minutes, then quench under cold water. Whisk eggs and cream. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in 2 pans (approx. 18 cm Ø each). Sauté half of the potato in a low heat for about 8 minutes. Add half of the peas and season with salt and pepper. Add half of the egg cream to the pans and sprinkle with half of the herbs. Cover and allow to stand for about 20 minutes on low heat.
3. Clean, wash and quarter the tomatoes. Peel onion, halve and cut into thin slices. Mix tomatoes, onion and olive oil, season with salt and pepper. Cut the tortilla into pieces and serve with the tomato salad.
Green risotto with asparagus and rocket
Ingredients (4 people)
500 g green asparagus, salt, 1 onion, 2 tbsp. + Approx. 50 ml olive oil, 200 g risotto rice, 0.8-1 l vegetable broth, 100 ml dry white wine, 100 g rocket, 2 small garlic cloves, 40 g pine nuts, pepper, 40 g butter, 30 g Parmesan cheese, Parmesan shavings for garnish
1. Wash asparagus and cut off the woody ends. Cook asparagus spears in salted water for about 5 minutes. Remove, quench under cold water and cut the bars into pieces (about 2 cm long).
2. Peel the onion and finely dice. Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a wide, flat saucepan. Fry the onion cubes in a glassy sauce. Add rice and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Add stock and wine gradually, stirring occasionally. Only add the next portion of liquid when the rice has absorbed the liquid. Cook for a total of 30-35 minutes.
3. Wash the ruff and spin dry. Peel garlic and squeeze through a garlic press. Lightly roast pine nuts in a pan without fat, remove. Roast, except for something to garnish, purée pine nuts and 50 ml of olive oil to make a thick pesto. Season the pesto with salt and pepper.
4. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan. Roast asparagus pieces in it for 2-3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Cut butter into pieces. Rub parmesan. Mix rocket pesto, butter and Parmesan under the risotto and season again. Arrange risotto in bowls. Spread asparagus on top and garnish with a little rocket and parmesan
Mairübchen carpaccio with sugar-coated lettuce and parsley oil
Ingredients (4 people)
50 g of mangetout peas, 1/2 bunch of radish, 750 g of Mairübchen, about 75 g of small salad leaves, 1 organic lemon, about 6 stalks of parsley, 7 tablespoons of olive oil, salt, pepper, 1/2 tsp honey, 1 medium spear Mustard, 75 g frozen peas
1. Wash the mangetout and cut diagonally into strips. Clean radishes, wash and quarter or quarter them according to size. Clean and peel the Mairübchen and cut into thin slices or planing. Wash salad, read and drain well.
2. Wash the lemon hot and rub it dry. Rub off half of the lemon peel. Wash parsley, shake dry and finely chop the leaves. Approximately Mix 4 tablespoons of olive oil, lemon peel and chopped parsley, season with salt and pepper. If it is too thick, stir in 1 tbsp water. Halve the lemon and squeeze out 1/2 lemon. Mix 2 tbsp lemon juice, honey and mustard. Beat in 3 tablespoons of oil, season with salt and pepper
3. Blanch peas in boiling salted water for 2-3 minutes. Drain peas and quench briefly under cold water. Mix vinaigrette, lettuce, mangetout, radishes and peas.
4. Spread Mairübchen fan-shaped on 4 flat plates. Add salad to the middle and drizzle with parsley oil. Serve immediately.
Green tart with spring vegetables
Ingredients (12 pieces)
150 g flour, salt, 100 g butter, 4 eggs, 1 kg tomatoes, 2 shallots, 6 tbsp light balsamic vinegar, pepper, sugar, 6 tbsp olive oil, 200 g frozen peas, 1 onion, 2 cloves of garlic, 200 g zucchini, 200 g young spinach, 1 tbsp + 1 tsp oil, 100 g double-cream cheese, 150 ml milk, 100 g gouda cheese, 1 cress of cress, 500 g low-fat quark, 3-4 tbsp lemon juice, 100 ml mineral water, cling film, flour for the work surface, Fat and flour for the mold
1. Put flour, some salt, butter in pieces and 1 egg in a bowl and knead with the dough hooks of the hand mixer, then with your hands to a smooth dough. Wrap dough in foil and refrigerate for approx. 30 minutes.
2. Wash, clean and dice the tomatoes. Peel the shallots and cut into thin rings. Season the vinegar with salt, pepper and sugar. Emphasize olive oil drop by drop. Mix tomatoes, onions and vinaigrette. Put the salad aside.
3. Pour peas in a bowl of boiling water. Peel the onion and garlic and cut into fine cubes. Wash the zucchini, clean and cut into small cubes. Wash spinach and drain well. Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a large pan, fry the onions in a glassy saucepan. Add zucchini and sauté for about 3 minutes. Add the spinach, sauté for about 3 minutes and allow to cool briefly. Roll out the dough on a floured work surface around (about 30 cm Ø). Grease the tart mold (26 cm Ø) and lay it out, pressing on the edge. Cut off protruding edge.
4. Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a small saucepan. Steam the garlic and remove from the heat. Carefully stir in the cream cheese, stir in the milk and 3 eggs. Season with salt and pepper. Add the vegetables to the dish and pour over the cream cheese sauce. Grate cheese and spread on the tart. Tarte in preheated oven (electric cooker: 200 ° C / circulating air: 175 ° C / gas: see manufacturer) bake for about 40 minutes.
5. Cut the cress from the bed with scissors. Quark, lemon juice, mineral water, half of cress, to something to sprinkle, stir and season with salt and pepper. Add another half of cress to the tomato salad. Remove the tart from the oven, allow to cool slightly and remove from the mold. Cut the tart into 12 pieces, arrange with kres-rigark and tomato salad. Sprinkle curd cheese with the remaining cress.
Lettuce soup with radish green and veal dumplings
Ingredients (4 people)
3 shallots, 1 clove of garlic, 500 g of potatoes floury, 2 tablespoons of oil, 1.2 liters of vegetable broth, 1/2 bunch of chives, 170 grams of unleavened fine veal sausage, salt, leaves of 1 bunch of radishes, 2 lettuces, 100 grams of whipped cream, pepper, Sugar, grated nutmeg, 1 dash of lemon juice, 5-6 radishes
1. Peel shallots and garlic and cut into small pieces. Peel, wash and halve potatoes. Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a large saucepan. Sauté shallots and garlic in a glassy sauce for about 3 minutes. Add potatoes and sauté briefly. Pour broth, bring to a boil and cook potatoes in a closed pot for about 20 minutes.
2. Wash the chives, shake dry and cut into fine rolls. Press the veal out of the intestine and mix with the chives. Form with 2 teaspoons into dumplings and let simmer in boiling salted water for about 5 minutes.
3. Clean radish leaves, wash and chop. Clean the lettuce, wash, and set aside some leaves of the heart to garnish. Add remaining leaves together with the radish leaves to the soup. Puree the soup with the blender. Add the cream, bring to the boil and season to taste with salt, pepper, sugar, nutmeg and lemon juice.
4. Thoroughly wash the radish, rub dry and cut into thin strips. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan, sauté the veal meatballs and radishes for about 2 minutes. Arrange soup in bowls and garnish with dumplings, lettuce leaves and radish sticks.