Not everyone loves coffee and tea is always a good alternative. And with our great tea pyramid you can easily give away delicious varieties.
We'll show you how it works ...
You need this:
- 1 sheet of pistachio or cream-colored photo carton (craft shop, about 150 g / m², about 1.50 euros)
- 1 cell glass bag (drugstore, about 0.69 euros)
- Adhesive strips (eg from Tesa)
- double-sided adhesive tape (craft shop, about 4 euros)
- 250 g loose tea per pyramid (department store / teashop, about 5 Euro)
- 1 pot peppermint (greengrocer, about 2 euros)
- Cutter with pad
- steel ruler
That's how it works:
1. Copy the pyramid and cut it out with the cutter. Transfer the drawing to the cardboard, then draw the contours with a pencil. Cut out pyramid using cutter and steel ruler.
2. Cut out the opening for the viewing window. Cut the cell glass bag for the viewing window and glue it carefully with tape from the inside, so that the pyramid is tight and the tea can not trickle out later.
3. Stick double-sided adhesive tape to the adhesive strip.
4. The edges that are bent before folding then they are easier to bend.
5. Glue all sides together. Turn pyramid upside down and pour in tea. Fold the bottom parts together with double-sided adhesive tape.
6. Use the cutter to cut off a bit from the top.
7. Cut a small leaf for the cardboard tag and write a greeting in pencil. Punch on the pendant, pull through the cord, knot it and put the end of the cord in the pyramid.
8. Put some peppermint leaves in the opening.