Comfortable and practical
Now nothing stands in the way of the cozy breakfast in bed. We'll show you how to make a tablet pad yourself.
You need this:
- Tray, z. From VBS Hobby
- Foam board, z. B. Buttinette
- Fabric, z. B. of Stoffekontor
- double-sided adhesive tape
- fabric scissors
It's that easy:
1. Use the tray as a template and cut a foam board the size of the tray base with the cutter.
2. Lay the foam sheet as a template on the fabric and cut with approx. 10 cm of added fabric.
3. Stick the foam board on one side with double-sided adhesive tape. Remove the protective film.
4. Tighten the fabric over the corners of the foam board and glue it to the tape.
5. Stick double-sided adhesive tape under the tray and peel off the protective layer.
6. Now stick the tray on the foam board - the beautiful fabric side points down.