You need this:
- 7-9 roses in apricot and pink
- 1 small bunch of mixed autumnal branches
- 3-5 dahlias
- Mixed berries (eg rowan berries, blackberries, rose hips, snowball berries)
It's that easy:
1. Free stems of flowers and berries from excess green.
2. Assemble flowers to a mixed bouquet, making the stems spirally.
3. Cut the bouquet to the desired length with the rose scissors.
4. Cut the ends of the stems diagonally for better water absorption.
5. Tightly bind the ostrich with binding paste to the binding site.
6. Cut off the lid of the pumpkin and remove the pulp with a spoon. Use fruit pulp for other purposes.
7. Place a size-matching glass of water in the pumpkin and fill with water.
8. Put the bouquet into it