- solid paper (eg
- construction paper)
- different sheets of colorful paper (craft shop)
- Glue stick (eg from Pritt)
- Punches (craft shop)
- Birch branches (from the florist)
- Band in Rosa (craft shop)
- Yarn (haberdashery)
1. For the template, draw a bird on solid paper and cut out.
2. Glue together colorful papers.
3. Transfer contours of the bird to the colored papers and cut them out.
4. Use the punch hole to hang hole and eye.
5. Wind birch branches to a wreath and fasten with ribbons.
6. Hang birds with yarn on the wreath.