Teens look forward to confirmation more about bares than bells and whistles. How to pack the money in style.
What you need for the card:
- Handmade paper double card with envelope (department store / stationery)
- Cutter with cutting pad
- Gel pen in silver (craft shop)
- a little white cardboard
- double-sided adhesive tape (eg from Tesa)
- possibly small flower
And that's how easy it is:
1. Mark the cross in the left side of the card with a pencil. Do not center the cross, but put it down about 2 cm.
2. Cut out the cross using the cutter.
3. Place lettering on the card face with the gel pen.
4. Draw pigeon and fish on cardboard and cut with the cutter. Fix with double-sided adhesive tape on the card. Possibly. glue on a flower.
5. Insert the bill into the card.