Potato peels for nibbling
This treat is done quickly: crispy potato peels from the oven! They are suitable as an appetizer, snack or side dish for lunch. And the workload? Minimal!
What you need:
- potato peels
- half a tablespoon of olive oil
- a teaspoon of paprika
- salt & pepper
- Spices of your choice (How about some oregano or caraway? Just try it and make your own favorite spice mix!)
How it goes:
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
2. Lay the baking paper on the baking sheet, evenly distribute the potato peel.
3. Drizzle potato peels with olive oil (even better: sprinkle fine) and sprinkle with spices.
4. Bake at 200 degrees for ten to 15 minutes.
5. Serve with a sauce of your choice (or mayo & ketchup).
With less than 40 calories per 225 grams ( about one serving ), the crispy potato peels are great as chips substitutes (200 grams have 1072 calories!).
Get more tips, recipes and information from WUNDERWEIB directly on your mobile phone with our What's App Newsletter
Wunderweib readers who read this article were also interested in:
Super trick: How to pellet potatoes really fast!
Cook potatoes in the microwave
Recipe: Baked Herb Potatoes