- Vliesofix (department store, fabric department)
- blown fabric scraps
- Chalk pen (department store)
- Pillowcase (department store)
- fabric scissors
- Sewing machine with matching yarn
1. Iron Vliesofix onto the fabric remainders.
2. Transfer contours of the bird to the fabric and cut to size with the fabric scissors.
3. Place pieces of fabric on the pillowcase with the chalk stick, cover with a tea towel and iron on the bird.
4. Repeat the bird's contours with a tight zig-zag stitch.
Tip: It looks pretty, if the body and wings of the bird are made of different materials.