You need this:
- Letter template (copy)
- dc-fix film (department store)
- 2 pillowcases in yellow and pink
- Fabric paint in gray (craft shop)
- Sponge or brush for dabbing the paint
- tracing paper
It's that easy:
1. Transfer the letters mirror-inverted with pencil and tracing paper to the back of the foil (the backing paper).
2. Cut out letters as a template.
3. Stick foil on the pillowcases and dab the letters in gray with the sponge. Let dry.
4. Carefully pull off the foil.
5. Fix the paint on the fabric according to the manufacturer's instructions.