- Wax granules (eg from Gütermann, craft shop)
- Cookie Cutter
- Candle wicks (eg
- von Gütermann; Craft store)
- Wooden sticks (shashlik skewers or toothpicks)
- Pearls in gold (eg from Gütermann, craft shop)
- Glitter in gold (eg from Gütermann, craft shop)
- aluminum foil
1. Melt the wax in a water bath.
2. Place the biscuit cutter on aluminum foil and press the edges firmly to prevent the wax from leaking.
3. Pour liquid wax into the molds.
4. Let it solidify, then put the wick in the mold. Fix wick with wooden sticks that are placed over the mold.
5. Sprinkle pearl and glitter.
5. Fix everything.
6. Press wax out of the molds.
Attention! Do not allow candles to burn unattended and avoid drafts. Keep the burner bowl clean. If the candle smokes, wick it down a bit. Only burn the candle on an incombustible base.