- 2 chestnuts
- 2 wooden discs
- 2 pins with head in white
- 1 rosehip
- 1 noble thistle
- 1 shish kebab
- 1 match
- Hot glue gun and hot glue
- side cutter
1. Scrape chestnut for the rabbit head twice on the top with a cutter.
2. Press the wooden discs into the indentations if necessary fix with hot glue.
3. Cut the pins with a side cutter to the appropriate length and insert into the chestnut.
4. Cut the rosehip with the cutter and glue the bud as a mustache to the rabbit head.
5. Pierce holes in the rabbit's head and in another chestnut with the shashlik skewer. Cut the match with a side cutter and connect the two chestnuts.
6. Glue Edeldistel with hot glue as a tail.