- 61 x 20 cm photo carton in red (craft shop)
- Cutter with cutting pad
- blue tracing paper (craft shop)
- glue stick (eg
- candle glass
1. Markings for the folds are drawn on the cardboard with the pencil on the back: the first fold after 1 cm, the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th after 15 cm.
2. Draw a face in the resulting rectangles and cut out with the cutter.
3. Cover the backs with transparent paper.
4. Fold the cardboard along the markings to a cuboid and glue the side seam.
5. Put the candle in the lantern.