For the napkin ring:
- The pintle
- fabric napkin
- small metal cups (deco shop)
- various thin gift ribbons (eg cord or satin ribbons, decolouring)
- Hot glue gun and hot glue
- Bar candles in red and white
1. Cut rosemary into short sections or stalks.
2. Summar rosemary in tufts and wrap with myrtle wire around the pintle. Bend herbal wire into a circle.
4. Fold napkin, place on a plate and place herb ring around the napkin.
1. Wrap small metal cups with different thin ribbons. Attach straps with hot glue.
2. Fill the pots with sand and put in small stick candles.
Tip: Super are the leftover Christmas tree candles.