No matter if books, magazines or notebooks - with this bookcase you can make something on the shelf or on the desk. We'll show you how easy you can look after them.
That's what you need for the bookend:
- solid cardboard
- Protractor / ruler
- sewing machine
- sewing thread
And that's how easy it is:
1. Measure the fabric in the dimensions 18 x 28 cm and cut
2. Iron the fabric and lay it right side up in front of you.
3. Fold the fabric centered so that the long side is halved.
4. Close the open, side edge and bottom edge
5. Turn the fabric to the right.
6. Cut an isosceles triangle of 14 cm length on each side of cardboard.
7. Insert the triangle into the fabric bag as a base so that a seam runs centrally over the triangle.
8. Complaint the fabric bag with rice and fill with filling cotton for the top.
9. On the open side, turn the fabric edges inwards, put them on top of each other and close them.