- Get creative
- Crochet pattern for sweaters with colorful inlays
For crocheting you need a bit of tact, but with the right guidance, even beginners can do it without any problems. Try it!
- 1 Kn. AnchorAida 10 Fb. 293 + 9926 / AnchorFreccia 12 Fb. 293 + 6650
- 3 differently patterned cotton fabrics by FreeSpirit, 33 x 33 cm, 28 x 28 cm and 22 x 22 cm as well as plain cotton fabric by Free Spirit in nature, 10 x 60 cm
- 1 spool sewing thread Coats Cotton 50 in beige
- Wooden embroidery frame in Ø 15, 20 and 25 cm (Milward)
- 100 x 100 cm volume fleece H630
- fabric scissors
- sewing machine
Crochet pattern for sweaters with colorful inlays
Size Ø approx. 15, 20, 25 cm
1. Crochet two lace in yellow according to HS (30 and 25 cm long). A blossom in yellow and beige work.
2. Sew together the fabrics for the large frames as shown in Fig.1.
3. Reinforce the fabric backs with fleece.
4. Sew the crochet points onto the seams and attach the flowers to the area of the small frame.
5. Tension the fabrics in the wooden frame .
6. Cut back the fabric on the back and glue it on.
Here you will find the complete manual again as PDF for download!