Pretty men's shirts should not be missing in any men's wardrobe. Therefore, you are welcome to give your father, boyfriend or husband a new shirt for the next occasion.
And with our great packaging idea he will already have friends unpacking.
That's what you need for the men's shirt with timer:
- 1 men's shirt
- 1 box in matching size (department store)
- 1 disposable glove (drugstore)
- 1 timer (department store)
- 1 pen
- Paper and pen or computer
That's what you need for the men's shirt with paper tie:
- 1 men's shirt with cardboard in matching size (department store)
- 1 page of a daily newspaper
- Adhesive film (eg from tesa)
- Ribbon from organza
- Badge with text
And so goes the men's shirt with timer:
1. Fold the shirt together to match the size of the card, folding one sleeve up.
2. Inflate the disposable glove, knot the end and put it in the sleeve as a "hand".
3. Slide the timer and pen under the glove. Write a message as you wish, cut it out and put it on the timer.
And so goes the men's shirt with paper tie:
1. Cut the newspaper sheet into three parts.
2. From the newspaper, fold a narrow strip to the neck brim and put it under the shirt collar. Fix the ends with adhesive tape.
3. From the second piece, fold a tie that tapers very narrow towards the top. Insert this thin end through the neck brim from the top and glue it on the back.
4. From the third piece, fold a triangle, fold it into the tie knot and glue it in the middle of the tie.
5. Put the shirt in the box and tie it with the bow. Provided with a label at will.