You need this:
- 3-5 dahlias in light pink
- 2-3 stalks alchimilla
- Vase / Krug
- Some drawstring (department store)
- Colored clothespin (department store)
- Small map
It's that easy:
1. Free the stems of the flowers from excess green.
2. Assemble flowers to a mixed bouquet, making the stems spirally.
3. Shorten the bouquet to the vase length with the rose scissors.
4. Cut the ends of the stems diagonally for better water absorption.
5. Tightly bind the ostrich with binding paste to the binding site.
6. Put the bouquet in the water-filled vase.
7. If necessary, label a card and attach it to the bouquet with a little string and a clothespin.